Thursday, August 13, 2009

Post-Blogging


I'd do better if I could manage to post things BEFORE they happened, but ...

I happened into Anthropologie tonight, and there was a fantastic benefit going on, for the charity Gilda's Club. From 7 p.m. to 10 p.m., Anthro played host to everything from a raffle to a fashion show, with delicious hors d'oeuvres from Catering by Miles. On top of that, a portion of all sales and all raffle proceeds went to Gilda's Club, a non-profit organization helping cancer patients and their families. Though I hadn't known about the event ahead of time and I was in a bit of a hurry, I did manage to pick up this fun beaded necklace. Lily likes it, as you can see.

The lighting in my apartment is awful. I hate recessed halogen lights. So bright! Donations of floor lamps in interesting shapes are now being taken. I found this French Fifties design at modernism.com for only $950. It would look stunning in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin