Sunday, August 16, 2009

Heat Wave

I'm ready for this 90-degree weather to be over. I realize it's the middle of August and these temperatures are normal for this time of year, but that's not going to stop me from complaining. I went tubing here today and got some relief, but man oh man if my apartment isn't 88 degrees at 9:30 pm. I'm feeling pretty miserable sitting here with my mini fan blowing on my half-naked body, but the window a.c. unit is now cooling down the bedroom, so hopefully I'll still be able to get a decent night's sleep.

I'm going to think happy thoughts of cooler days. I'm sure I'll be complaining about the cold weather when we get to it, but for now playing in the snow sounds pretty nice. My doggie likes it, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin