Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My Sprout!


So my first post is late, late, late... but still somehow still on time!  I made it home and in front of my laptop in enough time to slip in a BLOG CHALLENGE post-- no surprise for those who know me.  So, even though I am short on time I thought I would simply post a picture of what holds my heart and thoughts captive in recent days: gardening.  Yes, I said it, gardening.  
Please, indulge me and say hello to my pride and joy: one very fine Heirloom Tomato Sprout!  ...Wait, don't congratulate me just yet, as she is young and fragile.  Yet, with hope and a bit of hard work, I may just be having a delicious crop to share at summer's end!

2 comments:

  1. Angel!! Welcome to the site. Great first post. Better late than ever. Can't wait to see what you got!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like an early sequence from Attack of the Killer Tomatoes. Those tendrils are scaring me.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin