Thursday, July 2, 2009

One Fine Philly Holiday

What are the other One Fine Philly bloggers up to for the holiday?

As for me, things are busy, but I admit I want to avoid the Welcome America celebration. Cheryl Crow doesn't do much for me. So, other than trying to make the three or four BBQ's I've been invited to, here are some other events I will try to attend.

Friday, July 3rd. Piazza at Schmidts

5:00 PM - 9:00 PM
SUNDAE PRESENTS - A MICHAEL JACKSON TRIBUTE

SUNDAE PRESENTS - A TRIBUTE TO MICHAEL JACKSON. Sammy Slice, A-Run, Dirty & Lee Jones playing non-stop MJ originals, remixes, covers + more as we dance the night away to the king of pop. The party starts outside from 5-9 and then moves indoors to P.Y.T from 9-2am.

Friday, July 3rd at 941 Theater (941 Front St.)

I am planning to make this dance party at a relaxed, non-club Philly venue.




Saturday, July 4th. Back to Piazza at Schmidts and down 2nd Street to Spring Garden- After getting rained out, the Philebrity sponsored music event is back.



Sunday, July 5th 

I could go back to the Piazza again for Sundae party, but I think I'm going to stay home unless I get another offer. Anything happening on Sunday that I could go to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin