Friday, April 16, 2010

Shameless Plug -- Exile's SHINING CITY


In case you haven't heard, Theatre Exile's production of Conor McPherson's Shining City is FABULOUS. I could go on about all the glowing things reviewers have been saying, or about all the emails I've been getting from patrons who loved the show. I could tell you how the cast, director, and designers came together to create a seamless, eloquent, and heart-wrenchingly honest evening of theatre. I could, because I've done all these things through other venues -- I work for Exile, so it's my job.

Rather than repeat myself, I'll just urge you to come see the show before it closes on the 25th. You won't be disappointed. Tickets can be purchased online or by calling 215-218-4022.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin